Detailed Course Overview and Syllabus:
Business Process Management (BPM) is the management discipline that focuses on the optimization of the processes of an enterprise to achieve superior business performance.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to identify, discover, analyze, design, implement and manage business processes to achieve breakthrough improvements in effectiveness, efficiency and adaptability.
A framework to practically apply the methods and techniques is also provided. The course also covers new technology to visualise business processes across the enterprise and automate monitor and control processes in action.
This course is an endorsed course by the IIBA®, is aligned with BABOK® Version 3.0, and the Guide to the Business Process Management Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®) Version 4.0.
3 training days (9am to 3pm): You will enjoy three days of IIBA® endorsed professional development time.
Industry certified lecturers: Our experienced instructors are OMG® Certified Experts in BPM.
Full lecturer interaction: You will see, hear and be able to talk to our instructors and participate in discussions.
Gain practical experience: Our lessons are not limited to theory, and you will enjoy lots of practical work.
Flexible training locations: Attend the course at your office or home – you just need a PC and internet.
Delivered via Zoom services: Presented live from our virtual classroom using Zoom video conferencing.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Process Management
- Harnessing the power of BPM
- Key BPM principles and practices
- Starting your BPM initiative
Module 2: Identifying Business Processes
- Identifying major business processes
- Defining the business process architecture
- Aligning with strategy
- Prioritising major processes
Module 3: Discovering Business Processes
- Discovering existing processes
- Diagnosing the health of the process
Module 4: Analysing Business Processes
- Identifying process stakeholders
- Analysing process stakeholder needs
- Relating process attributes to customer requirements
Module 5: Designing Business Processes
- Designing process flows and events
- Modelling process decision making
- Using the Process Improvement Wheel
- Designing the to-be processes
Module 6: Implementing Business Processes
- Facilitating organisational change
- Automating business processes
- Developing an implementation plan
Module 7: Monitoring Business Processes
- Measuring process performance
- Business activity monitoring (BAM)
- Innovating business processes
Some Reviews from Our Attendees:
I will be able to apply what I have learned at the office, especially the business process model that was covered in detail.
The training provided has helped me and the lecturer was well prepared for each session. She also shared excellent examples.
The course was informative, and the facilitator is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and very enjoyable to listen to. Thank you!
The Course Fees and Popular FAQs:
How much does it cost?
It costs R11,178, and includes a certificate of competency when you pass your exam.
Is this course endorsed?
It’s endorsed by the IIBA®, and is aligned with BABOK® and BPM CBOK® (both v3.0).
Do you offer guarantees?
Yes, if you’re unhappy with this course within the first day, you can request a refund.
When is the next course?
The course will run on 18 Aug 2020, but we have a number of other dates planned.