Detailed Course Overview and Syllabus:
To remain competitive in today’s global economy, businesses need to continuously improve their business processes. Existing processes are usually too costly, too wasteful, and often irrelevant to their intended purpose.
This course on Business Process Redesign and Improvement will provide you with the knowledge and skills to analyse, design, transform and manage business processes to achieve breakthrough improvements in effectiveness, efficiency and adaptability (the framework is also included).
Who should attend? Business Process Analysts, ¬Business Analysts, System Analysts, Business Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Process Owners, Process Integrators, BPM Project Leaders, BPM Project Team Members, Quality Specialists, Compliance Officers, all those responsible for business process redesign and improvement in all industries.
3 training days (9am to 3pm): You will enjoy three days of ABPMP® endorsed professional development time.
Industry certified lecturers: Our experienced instructors are OMG® Certified Experts in BPM.
Full lecturer interaction: You will see, hear and be able to talk to our instructors and participate in discussions.
Gain practical experience: Our lessons are not limited to theory, and you will enjoy lots of practical work.
Flexible training locations: Attend the course at your office or home – you just need a PC and internet.
Delivered via Zoom services: Presented live from our virtual classroom using Zoom video conferencing.
Module 1: Aligning Business Processes with Business Strategy
- Identifying strategic choices
- The seven elements of a strategic plan
- Using the Business Process Integration Triangle
Module 2: Defining Business Process Architecture
- Identifying major business processes
- Defining process boundaries and scope
- Classifying business processes
- Generic process architecture models
Module 3: Selecting Processes for Improvement
- Process selection criteria
- Process selection techniques
Module 4: Understanding the Existing Process
- Identifying process components
- Diagnosing the health of the process
- Measuring process performance
Module 5: Understanding Process Customer Requirements
- The three main process customer types
- Relating process attributes to customer requirements
- The three levels of process customer satisfaction
Module 6: Creating the Process Vision
- The key characteristics of a process vision
- How to create a process vision
- Process performance objectives and attributes
Module 7: Improving the Process
- Using the Process Improvement Wheel
- Applying the six process improvement techniques
Module 8: Building the To-Be Process Model
- 10 steps to document the to-be process model
- Applying the 10 steps to a practical example
Module 9: Transforming the Process
- Evolutionary and revolutionary transformation
- Testing the new process
- BPR and process automation
- Developing an implementation plan
Module 10: Making Your Process Initiative Successful
- Getting support for your process initiatives
- The nine critical success factors
- Managing the new process
Some Reviews from Our Attendees:
This course really helped me to understand the importance of redesigning process to improve performance. Thank you!
This course helped me to have a broader picture regarding business process redesign, and it is going to help with my work.
I was very impressed by the knowledge of the facilitator. I enjoyed sharing of exercises and including them in the discussion.
The Course Fees and Popular FAQs:
How much does it cost?
It costs R14,145 (3 days), and you will get a certificate once you have passed your exam.
Is this course endorsed?
Yes, it is endorsed by ABPMP® and is aligned to the official BPM CBOK® Version 4.0.
Do you offer guarantees?
Yes, if you’re unhappy with this course within the first day, you can request a refund.