Detailed Workshop Overview:
You will use the latest thinking and techniques to identify business needs and improvement opportunities using creative thinking and the innovation mindset.
The application of the innovation mindset results in effective ideation and a powerful approach to testing and executing new business ideas.
You will learn how to apply the Business Model Canvas, supported by the Value Proposition Canvas to design how and where to create, deliver and capture value in the most innovative way. These techniques will be supported by a useful Creative Thinking technique.
Flexible training locations: Attend the course at your office or home – you just need a PC and internet.
Real World Experience: Our workshop facilitators are certified and have years of experience under their belt.
Full facilitators interaction: You will see, hear and be able to talk to facilitators and participate in discussions.
Gain practical experience: Our lessons are not limited to theory, and you will enjoy lots of practical work.
Delivered via Zoom services: Presented live from our virtual classroom using Zoom video conferencing
Part 1 - Introduction to Business Innovation
- What is business innovation?
- Three types of innovation
- Creative thinking and the innovation mindset.
Part 2 - Business Innovation Techniques
- Creative thinking and ideation techniques
- Applying the Jobs-to-be-Done lens to identify customer needs
- The Business Model Canvas (The nine building blocks, Defining a business model and Current and future business models)
- Using the business model to identify opportunities
- Testing business ideas
- Using Discover Driven Planning to execute business innovation.
Part 3: Developing Business Innovation Skills
- Practical creative thinking exercise
- Applying Jobs-to-be-Done to your customer needs analysis
- Using the Business Model Canvas to into identify innovation opportunities in your organisation.
- Developing your Discover Driven Plan
Workshop Fees and Popular FAQ:
How much does it cost?
It costs R20,700 (including VAT) for your entire team and payment plans are available.
Do you offer guarantees?
Yes, if you’re unhappy with this workshop within the first day, you can request a refund.