Detailed Course Overview and Syllabus:
You will learn the internationally accepted and frequently used Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) technique, which is an intuitive way to define, analyze and document processes.
You will also learn how to design and implement the information technology and organizational structure and culture required to enable new processes (lots of practical work is included).
Emphasis is placed on the seamless integration of all processes across the enterprise. The course is presented in a series of three modules, with each module building on knowledge learnt in the previous module. Each module is structured for easy assimilation and self-study, and couching is available for 6 months.
30x training hours: You will enjoy 30 hours of IIBA® endorsed online training time in this course.
Industry certified lecturers: The material has been put together by certified trainers with real-world experience.
Free course assessments: This course includes practice exams to make sure you can validate your knowledge.
Gain practical experience: The lessons are not limited to theory, and you will enjoy lots of practical work.
Includes course certificate: After passing all the course assignments and a case study, you will get a certificate.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Process Management
- Understanding Business Process Management
- Key Business Process Concepts
- The Basics of Business Process Modelling
- Business Process Analysis
- Introduction to Business Process Improvement
- Introduction to Business Process Design
- Business Process Performance Measurement
- Business Process Transformation
Module 2: Business Process Modelling
- Business Process Modelling Concepts
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- BPMN Elements
- Extended BPMN Elements
- Preparing a BPMN Model from a Case Study
Module 3: Improving and Implementing Business Processes
- Aligning Business Processes with Business Strategy
- Defining Business Process Architecture
- Selecting Processes for Improvement
- Understanding the Existing Process
- Understanding Process Customer Requirements
- Creating the Process Vision
- Improving the Process
- Building the To-Be Process Model
- Transforming the Process
- Managing the New Process
Some Reviews from Our Attendees:
I will be able to apply what I have learned at the office, especially the business process model that was covered in detail.
The training provided has helped me and the lecturer was well prepared for each session. She also shared excellent examples.
The course was informative, and the facilitator is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and very enjoyable to listen to. Thank you!
The Course Fees and Popular FAQs:
How much does it cost?
This course costs R11,500 per delegate, and includes access to one of our certified experts.
Is this course endorsed?
Yes, it’s endorsed by the IIBA®, and is aligned with BABOK® and BPM CBOK® (both v3.0).
Do you offer guarantees?
Yes, if you’re unhappy with this course within the first day, you can request a refund.
When is the next course?
This online training is available immediately after purchase, and can be used for 180 days.