Detailed Course Overview and Syllabus:
To remain competitive, businesses need to continuously improve their business processes. Existing processes are often too costly, time consuming, and irrelevant to their intended purpose.
This course will provide the knowledge and skillset that you need to improve overall effectiveness, efficiency and adaptability of all your processes, and includes a framework to practically apply the methods and techniques that you will learn.
This course is an endorsed course by the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) and is aligned with A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (v3.0) and the Business Process Management Body of Knowledge (v3.0).
3 training days (18 hours): You will enjoy 18 hours of IIBA® endorsed professional development time.
Industry certified lecturers: Our trainers are certified and have real-world business process experience.
Free course assessments: This course includes practice exams to make sure you can validate your knowledge.
Gain practical experience: Our lessons are not limited to theory, and you will enjoy lots of practical work.
Includes notes and lunches: We will provide lunches, and detailed notes that you can take home with you.
Module 1: Aligning Business Processes with Business Strategy
- Identifying strategic choices
- The seven elements of a strategic plan
- Using the Business Process Integration Triangle
Module 2: Defining Business Process Architecture
- Identifying major business processes
- Defining process boundaries and scope
- Classifying business processes
- Generic process architecture models
Module 3: Selecting Processes for Improvement
- Process selection criteria
- Process selection techniques
Module 4: Understanding the Existing Process
- Identifying process components
- Diagnosing the health of the process
- Measuring process performance
Module 5: Understanding Process Customer Requirements
- The three main process customer types
- Relating process attributes to customer requirements
- The three levels of process customer satisfaction
Module 6: Creating the Process Vision
- The key characteristics of a process vision
- How to create a process vision
- Process performance objectives and attributes
Module 7: Improving the Process
- Using the Process Improvement Wheel
- Applying the six process improvement techniques
Module 8: Building the To-Be Process Model
- 10 steps to document the to-be process model
- Applying the 10 steps to a practical example
Module 9: Transforming the Process
- Evolutionary and revolutionary transformation
- Testing the new process
- BPR and process automation
- Developing an implementation plan
Module 10: Making Your Process Initiative Successful
- Getting support for your process initiatives
- The nine critical success factors
- Managing the new process
Some Reviews from Our Attendees:
This course really helped me to understand the importance of redesigning process to improve performance. Thank you!
This course helped me to have a broader picture regarding business process redesign, and it is going to help with my work.
I was very impressed by the knowledge of the facilitator. I enjoyed sharing of exercises and including them in the discussion.
The Course Fees and Popular FAQs:
How much does it cost?
This course costs R14,490 per delegate, and includes lunch, a practice exam, and your notes.
Is this course endorsed?
Yes, it’s endorsed by the IIBA®, and is aligned with BABOK® and BPM CBOK® (both v3.0).
Do you offer guarantees?
Yes, if you’re unhappy with this course within the first day, you can request a refund.