Detailed Course Overview and Syllabus:
This advanced course covers the design of digital business processes using advanced process modelling, process simulation as well as the automation, monitoring and optimization of processes using Business Process Management (BPM) technologies and tools.
By attending this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to apply state-of-the-art process thinking and techniques to the automation of critical business processes to improve customer experience, reduce costs, increase employee efficiency and improve regulatory compliance.
Who should attend this course? Business Managers, Business Process Analysts, Business Analysts, BPM Professionals, Operations Managers and Information Technology Professionals. All those responsible for business process optimization in all industries.
2 training days (9am to 3pm): You will enjoy two days of ABPMP® endorsed professional development time.
Industry certified lecturers: Our experienced instructors are OMG® Certified Experts in BPM.
Full lecturer interaction: You will see, hear and be able to talk to our instructors and participate in discussions.
Gain practical experience: Our lessons are not limited to theory, and you will enjoy lots of practical work.
Flexible training locations: Attend the course at your office or home – you just need a PC and internet.
Delivered via Zoom services: Presented live from our virtual classroom using Zoom video conferencing.
Section 1: Introduction to Business Process Automation
- The Business Process Management (BPM) Lifecycle
- The five reasons for automating business processes
- The role of process automation in digital transformation
Section 2: Digital Business Process Design
- Seven steps to design automated business processes
- Modelling business processes for automation
- Process simulation principles and techniques
- Designing process data requirements
- User interface design
- Modelling business rules and process decisions
- Assigning roles to process activities
- Integrating the process to adjacent applications
- Practical design work
Section 3: Business Process Automation Systems
- Model-driven process automation platforms
- Low-code process development platforms
- Business Process Management Systems (BPMS)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Process mining tools
- Selecting the right process automation tools
Section 4: Driving Successful Process Automation Projects
- Developing a process automation project plan
- Implementing a well-designed process model
- The importance of change management
- Monitoring automated process
- Optimising processes using BPM techinques
- Making your process automation projects successful
Some Reviews from Our Attendees:
I will be able to apply what I have learned at the office, especially the business process model that was covered in detail.
The training provided has helped me and the lecturer was well prepared for each session. She also shared excellent examples.
The course was informative, and the facilitator is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and very enjoyable to listen to. Thank you!
The Course Fees and Popular FAQs:
How much does it cost?
It costs R12,190 (2 days), and you will get a certificate once you have passed your exam.
Is this course endorsed?
Yes, it is endorsed by ABPMP® and is aligned to the official BPM CBOK® Version 4.0.
Do you offer guarantees?
Yes, if you’re unhappy with this course within the first day, you can request a refund.