Detailed Course Overview and Syllabus:
Based on your business analysis experience, this will prepare you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®), Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), or Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) examinations.
This course is an endorsed course by the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®), and is aligned with “A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge” (BABOK® V3.0).
The knowledge gained in this course will not only prepare you for the IIBA® examination(s) that you are interested in writing, but will also give you a strong foundation in business analysis. This will be invaluable as you continue to grow in your career.
5 training days (35 hours): You will enjoy 35 hours of IIBA® endorsed professional development time.
Industry certified lecturers: Our trainers are certified and have real-world business analysis experience.
Free course assessments: This course includes practice exams to make sure you can validate your knowledge.
Gain practical experience: Our lessons are not limited to theory, and you will enjoy lots of practical work.
Includes notes and lunches: We will provide lunches, and detailed notes that you can take home with you.
Module 1: Introduction
- Purpose of the BABOK®
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is a Business Analyst?
- Structure of the BABOK®
Module 2: Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Requirements and Designs
Module 3: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Module 4: Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Module 5: Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
Module 6: Strategy Analysis
- Analyse Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Module 7: Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyse Potential Value and Recommend Solutions
Module 8: Solution Evaluation
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyse Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
Module 9: Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
Some Reviews from Our Attendees:
The course is very intense and full of a wide range of topics, but I really enjoyed it. I gained a lot of techniques and knowledge.
Good course and well educated trainer. I look forward to doing my examination. I feel confident and it is thanks to this training.
The course was well planned out and fantastically presented. The materials were also fantastic, and there were lots of practicals.
The Course Fees and Popular FAQs:
How much does it cost?
This course costs R19,550 per delegate, and includes lunch, a practice exam, and your notes.
Is this course endorsed?
It’s endorsed by the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis).
Do you offer guarantees?
Yes, if you’re unhappy with this course within the first day, you can request a refund.